ISSN: 2305-3327 (Online)
ISSN: 2226-7522 (Print)
- Open access
- Online Submission
- Higher Impact With Wider Visibility
- Double Blinded Review Process
- Print and Online
STAR Journal Impact Factor
- Index Copernicus Value (ICV) 7.46 (78.05)
- Journal Qulaity Factor 1.30
- NAAS Score of Scientific Journals 4.44
- Universal Impact Factor 1.2356
- Scientific Journal Impact factor 4.424
- Journal Impact Factor 1.473
- InfoBase Index Factor 3.66
Abstracting and Indexing
AJOL, DOAJ, Chemical Abstract Services (CODON: STAREE), Journal Seek, Open J Gate, Index Copernicus, Hinari, ProQuest, International Innovative Journal Impact Factor (IIJIF), EFITA, Global Impact Factor, Journal Index.net, General Impact Factor, Advanced Sciences Index (ASI), ResearchGate, AcademicsKey, Biblioteca, Pubicon Science Index, Google Scholar, KENPRO, Science Central, Open Academic Journals Index, Indian Science, Jour Informatics, New Jour, DRJI, Cite Factor, ISI Indexing, Scientific Indexing Services (SIS), Scientific Journal Impact Factor (SJIF), WIKIPEDIA, dkfz, PDOAJ, Journal Quality Evaluation Report (JQER), International Society of Universal Research in Sciences, SCIPIO, Ulrich’s Web, Research Bible, SJournals Index, Universal Impact Factor, WZB, UBL, The Linguist, getCITED, Free Journals Act, Jadoun Sciences, WILBERT, BIBLIOTHEK, Open Acess, ISRA Journal Impact Factor, SLUB, Africa South of the Sahara, International Impact Factor Servies, University of Groningen, The University of Hong Kong Libraries, Journal Rate, OCLC Scholarsteer, Journals Impact Factor, WorldCat, Harward University Library, The University of UTAH, The Knowledge Network, Electronics Journals Library, UNB Libraries, Social Servies Knowledge Scotland, Scribd and VUB Libraries-V Link.
Name of the Journal : Science, Technology and Arts Research Journal
Abbreviation : Sci. Technol. Arts Res. J.
ISSN : 2305-3372 (Online)
ISSN : 2226-7522 (Print)
Welcome to STAR Journal
www.starjournal.org/.Science, Technology and Arts Research (STAR) Journal (ISSN: 2226-7522 (Print) and ISSN: 2305-3372 (Online)) is an international, open access, online, print, peer-reviewed and quarterly publishing journal in all fields of science, technology and arts on the basis of its originality, importance, interdisciplinary interest, timeliness, accessibility, elegance and surprising conclusions. STAR Journal is an official international journal of Wollega University, Ethiopia and Wollega University through STAR Journal supports open-access to the published output of research as fundamental parts of its Vision, Mission and Public benefit to be encouraged wherever possible
Main Characteristics of the Journal are:
- Open access - all published papers can be freely copied, downloaded, printed and distributed at no charge for the reader.
- Articles in STAR journal are published under the Creative Commons Attribution license 4.0 (CC-BY) to ensure implementation of open access as defined.
- DOI Number for STAR Journal is http://dx.doi.org/10.4314%2Fstar
- Print Version – Authors will get a hard copy of published manuscript.
- High quality of published papers, reviewed by distinguished world-class researchers. Double blinded peer review systems.
- Rapid publication. Articles are published online immediately after manuscript acceptance.
- Worldwide dissemination of the journal content to indexing databases
- No publication charges
STAR Journal aims to promote rapid communication and exchange between the World and Wollega University, as well as other Ethiopian Universities and academic institutions. It mainly reflects the latest advances being made in many disciplines of scientific research in universities and academic institutions. The journal also publishes papers presented at conferences in Ethiopia and abroad. The multi-disciplinary nature of STAR journal is apparent in the wide range of articles from leading Ethiopian scholars. This journal also aims to introduce Ethiopian academic achievements to the world community, by demonstrating the significance of Ethiopian scientific investigations.
Important Information for Authors
- STAR Journal Prefers Online Submission of Manuscript along with Cover Letter in Microsoft Word Format with Single Column
- Authors Should Prepare their Manuscript According to STAR Journal Author Instructions
- Author should Include E-mail Address of all the Authors
- Authors should Declare Conflict of Interest and Source of Funding
- Authors who are submitting Manuscript, which is prepared from their Thesis should take Consent from their Advisers and Co-Advisers
- Correction of the already Published Manuscript will not be Possible
- STAR Journal Stopped Publishing Review Papers for Time Being