ISSN: 2305-3372 (Online)
ISSN: 2226-7522 (Print)
Welcome to STAR Journal
Science, Technology and Arts Research (STAR) Journal (ISSN: 2226-7522 (Print) and ISSN: 2305-3327 (Online)) is an international, open access, online, print, peer-reviewed and quarterly publishing journal in all fields of science, technology and arts on the basis of its originality, importance, interdisciplinary interest, timeliness, accessibility, elegance and surprising conclusions. STAR Journal is an official international journal of Wollega University, Ethiopia and Wollega University through STAR Journal supports open-access to the published output of research as fundamental parts of its Vision, Mission and Public benefit to be encouraged wherever possible.
Main characteristics of the journal are:
- Open access - all published papers can be freely copied, downloaded, printed and distributed at no charge for the reader.
- Print Version – Authors will get a hard copy of published manuscript.
- High quality of published papers, reviewed by distinguished world-class researchers. Double blinded peer review systems.
- Rapid publication. Articles are published online immediately after manuscript acceptance.
- No limit in manuscript length.
- Worldwide dissemination of the journal content to indexing databases
- No publication charges
- Most Cited Paper of the Year -Authors will get “Certificate of Appreciation” from the Editorial Board.
STAR Journal aims to promote rapid communication and exchange between the World and Wollega University, as well as other Ethiopian Universities and academic institutions. It mainly reflects the latest advances being made in many disciplines of scientific research in universities and academic institutions. The journal also publishes papers presented at conferences in Ethiopia and abroad. The multi-disciplinary nature of STAR journal is apparent in the wide range of articles from leading Ethiopian scholars. This journal also aims to introduce Ethiopian academic achievements to the world community, by demonstrating the significance of Ethiopian scientific investigations.
Scope of the STAR Journal
STAR Journal is an open-access and publishes original research work (including theoretical/conceptual, empirical and critical studies), review articles, Debates, Teaching Cases, Invited articles, conference reports, short communications, case report, Ethics Forum, Education contribute significantly to further the scientific knowledge related to the field of Science, Technology and Arts. Read More